Abudawood believes that all people have natural and distinctive mixes of strengths, everyone has some potential to contribute and be successful
...and everyone has a certain mix of natural tendencies to behave in certain ways - tendencies (called 'competencies') that are important but difficult to create or change except over great periods of time.
Since the company seeks to employ the very top performers and reap the benefits of their performance as early as possible in their careers, we seek to hire people whose natural behavioral orientations best fit with what we believe is the right mix for performing exceptionally at Abudawood.
More important even than your knowledge, skill or attitude, the primary competencies you should be able to demonstrate consistently at high levels for success at Abudawood are:
- Achievement motivation - the drive to succeed, to supersede standards and continuously improve how work is delivered.
- Teamwork - the ability to work collaboratively with others across the business to achieve organizational goals.
- Concern for order - the drive to maintain order within a complex environment.
- Analytical thinking - the ability or capacity to understand a situation or issue by breaking it down into its component parts.
- Customer service orientation - the desire to help or serve internal and external clients to meet their needs.
- Integrity - the drive to behave according to accepted norms.